The capital is a flurry of activity this week as we all adjust to our new offices, meet the new members and begin work on this Spring’s legislative session. But I wanted to take a moment to pause and wish you a safe and joyful holiday season. Please remember in this time of giving to […]
on December 6, 2012
Speaker-designate Mark Ferrandino appointed Rep. Angela Williams (D-Denver) as chairwoman of the House Business, Labor & Economic & Workforce Development Committee. Rep.-elect Tracy Kraft-Tharp (D-Arvada) will be Rep. Williams’ deputy on the committee, which oversees proposed changes to business regulations and labor law, and will be the committee of reference for major components of the […]
on October 11, 2012
READ THE DENVER POST ARTICLE HERE State Rep. Angela Williams receives two prestigious honors, reflecting her growing stature as one of Colorado’s most influential elected officials. The Colorado Black Women for Political Action will honor Rep. Angela Williams for her stellar work during the 2012 legislative session and her contributions to the community, region and […]
on August 28, 2012
Women have come a long way; what’s stopping us now? By State Rep. Angela Williams Guest Commentary Look how far we’ve come. Women are leaders in the boardroom, the halls of Congress, the manufacturing aisles and winning Olympic gold. Of course we’ve made progress, but see how easy it is to take for granted? We […]
on August 15, 2012
Click above to see what organizations have endorsed Angela Williams for House District 7.
on June 25, 2012
Angela went onto the David Sirota show to discuss the police officer who was killed June 24th at City Park. The officer was a resident of House District 7. You can listen to the audio here.
There are no upcoming events.
- "We can carry the history of Mandela in our hearts" President Obama. Rest in Peace Madiba. #RememberingMandela 04:56:01 AM December 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- President Obama "Nelson Mandela the greatest liberator of the 20th century". 04:35:46 AM December 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- President Barack Obama takes the stage at Nelson Mandela memorial service. #POTUS 04:32:15 AM December 10, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DonLemonCNN: Time for @The11thHour. What's a fair wage in America? Join the conversation now on #CNN 09:28:42 PM December 09, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cspan: TOMORROW: Memorial Service for Nelson Mandela – LIVE at 4am ET on C-SPAN2, @cspanRadio & http://t.co/6BEzrhkMx0 http://t.co/xvRZ… 08:59:17 PM December 09, 2013 ReplyRetweetFavorite