The capital is a flurry of activity this week as we all adjust to our new offices, meet the new members and begin work on this Spring’s legislative session. But I wanted to take a moment to pause and wish you a safe and joyful holiday season. Please remember in this time of giving to […]
on December 6, 2012
Speaker-designate Mark Ferrandino appointed Rep. Angela Williams (D-Denver) as chairwoman of the House Business, Labor & Economic & Workforce Development Committee. Rep.-elect Tracy Kraft-Tharp (D-Arvada) will be Rep. Williams’ deputy on the committee, which oversees proposed changes to business regulations and labor law, and will be the committee of reference for major components of the […]
on August 28, 2012
Women have come a long way; what’s stopping us now? By State Rep. Angela Williams Guest Commentary Look how far we’ve come. Women are leaders in the boardroom, the halls of Congress, the manufacturing aisles and winning Olympic gold. Of course we’ve made progress, but see how easy it is to take for granted? We […]
on August 15, 2012
Click above to see what organizations have endorsed Angela Williams for House District 7.
on June 25, 2012
Angela went onto the David Sirota show to discuss the police officer who was killed June 24th at City Park. The officer was a resident of House District 7. You can listen to the audio here.
on June 24, 2012
Angela’s guest column was printed in the Denver Post on June 24th. You can view the column on the Denver Post here. Stopping the Violence Are we owning the violence that grips Denver? Have we made it personal enough to prompt collective action from our entire community? The emotion of my young cousin’s death to […]
- RT @tkth: Big TY @RepLebsock @CORepAWilliams @domoreno @jessiedanielson @RepMikeFoote Rep Hullinghorst & vols 4 walking #coleg http://t.co/… 07:23:05 PM July 23, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Proud to be endorsed by @emilyslist for 2014 election cycle. #copolitics http://t.co/Q7SE67I6Bs 08:31:59 AM July 22, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reminder! Don't miss the Townhall meeting Monday night with special guest Gary Henry from CPTAC #constantcontac http://t.co/gAaRYlfPfb 09:07:00 AM July 18, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @One_Colorado: KDVR: 5K petition sigs delivered to @COAttnyGeneral telling him to stop stalling #marriageequality #copolitics http://t.c… 11:04:40 PM July 17, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There will be no special session this year. see the governor's statement here. #constantcontact http://t.co/y6whjIW2Wj 03:15:49 PM July 16, 2014 ReplyRetweetFavorite